News Headline Summary
Kia Motors (000270 KS) Q4 net KRW 737.5bln vs. KRW 697.2bln
- Q4 sales KRW 11.3trl vs. KRW 11.4trl.
- Q4 operating profit KRW 404.2bln vs. KRW 621.4bln.
- CFO says Q4 profit fell on KRW and provision for US mileage issue.
- Co. to launch new Soul Wagon and Cares Minivan this year.
Reaction details (02:05)
- Co. shares unmoved by this release, trades KRW 50100 (-4.49%) last.
25 Jan 2013 - 02:02
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts