News Headline Summary
K+S (SDF GY) says increases CAPEX for new Potash plant in Canada to CAD 4.1bln
- Output capacity of 2mln tons to be available as planned in 2017.
- Had seen output start at end of 2015.
- Potash project financing secured.
Reaction details (15:32)
- In an immediate reaction, Co. shares moved 1.20% lower from EUR 33.58 to EUR 33.18.
- UPDATE: 6 minutes following the news, co. have moved around 2.62% lower from EUR 35.58 to EUR 32.69.
22 Apr 2013 - 15:24
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts