- Output capacity of 2mln tons to be available as planned in 2017.
- Had seen output start at end of 2015.
- Potash project financing secured.
- In an immediate reaction, Co. shares moved 1.20% lower from EUR 33.58 to EUR 33.18.
- UPDATE: 6 minutes following the news, co. have moved around 2.62% lower from EUR 35.58 to EUR 32.69.
Print 12:25, 22 Apr 2013 - DAX - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: