- The wording of BoJ's inflation 'goal' is strange.
- Other countries use inflation 'target'.
- Beating deflation and strong yen is government's priority.
- Government's basic stance on beating strong JPY unchanged.
- Wish to begin FTA talks with South Korea and China in March-April.
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 89.58 (-50 pips) last.
Print 06:12, 21 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: