News Headline Summary
Japanese Retail Trade SA (Jan) M/M 2.3% vs. Exp. 0.9% (Prev. 0.1%, Rev. 0.0%)
- Retail Trade (Jan) Y/Y -1.1% vs. Exp. -1.5% (Prev. 0.4%, Rev. 0.3%)
- Large Retailers' Sales (Jan) M/M -3.5% vs. Exp. -0.8% (Prev. 0.0%, Rev. 0.1%)
- Febuary 1-10 trade deficit JPY 395.16bln.
Reaction details (23:51)
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 92.17 (+20 pips) last.
Analysis details (23:53)
- Japan Retail sales post first Y/Y drop in three months.
26 Feb 2013 - 23:50
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts