- Retail Trade (Jan) Y/Y -1.1% vs. Exp. -1.5% (Prev. 0.4%, Rev. 0.3%)
- Large Retailers' Sales (Jan) M/M -3.5% vs. Exp. -0.8% (Prev. 0.0%, Rev. 0.1%)
- Febuary 1-10 trade deficit JPY 395.16bln.
- Japan Retail sales post first Y/Y drop in three months.
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 92.17 (+20 pips) last.
Print 23:50, 26 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: