News Headline Summary
Japanese Prime Minister Abe says Bank of Japan's Shirakawa understands government stance
- Wants BoJ to reach inflation as soon as possible.
- Govt. and BoJ is epoch-making for monetary policy.
- Path has been opened for bold monetary easing.
- Japan needs to beat deflation and correct JPY's excessive rise through bold monetary easing.
- Japan will carry out a regime change in macroeconomic strategy.
22 Jan 2013 - 13:45
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts