- Adjusted Merchandise Trade Balance (Nov) M/M -868.5bln vs. Exp. -848.2bln (Prev. -624.3bln)
- Merchandise Trade Export (Nov) Y/Y -4.1 vs. Exp. -5.5 (Prev. -6.5)
- Merchandise Trade Import (Nov) Y/Y 0.8 vs. Exp. 0.6 (Prev. -1.6)
- Japan exports to China fell 14.5% in November from year earlier.
Reaction details (00:52)
- USD/JPY immediately moved 2 pips to the downside, trades 84.34 (+13 pips) last.
Analysis details (00:54)
- Japan logs fifth straight monthly trade deficit, longest run since 1980.
19 Dec 2012 - 00:50 - Forex - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: