- Talk of currency wars is going too far.
- Weaker JPY is the result of trying to tackle deflation.
- JPY weakened without intervention.
Reaction details (23:24)
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 93.40 (-15 pips) last.
- 5 Minutes following these comments, USD/JPY has moved lower by 25 pips from 93.43 to 93.18, trades 93.26 (-30 pips) last.
19 Feb 2013 - 23:16 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: