News Headline Summary
Japanese Finance Minister Aso says JPY correcting from excessive gains
- Stocks rising on recovery expectations.
- Will carefully monitor currency market.
- Japan's fiscal situation is severe.
- Japan's economy shows signs of improvements.
- Will take policy steps to achieve recovery.
Reaction details (01:15)
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades at 90.87 (+14 pips) last.
30 Jan 2013 - 01:14
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts