- FY 2013 growth of 2.5% is achievable.
- High public support may reflect Abe cabinet's quick moves on economic measures.
- Rising stocks and other factors boosting chance of Japan economy growing real 2.5% next FY.
- Good to see tax revenue exceed bond sales in FY 2013.
- Policy aimed at beating deflation and JPY decline is its result.
- Unreasonable for foreign nations to blame Japan for guiding JPY lower.
- JPY is in correction phase.
Reaction details (01:47)
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 91.08 (+21 pips) last.
28 Jan 2013 - 01:45 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: