News Headline Summary
Japanese Economic Minister Amari expects Japanese stocks will rise through government efforts
- Higher stock prices are better than lower stock prices.
- Kuroda is one of the people qualified to be BoJ governor.
- Abe hasn't decided on BoJ governor candidate.
- BoJ governor needs international communication ability.
- BoJ governor should share Abe's view on ending deflation.
11 Feb 2013 - 23:50
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts