- Will collaborate with Bank of Japan, aim for 2% inflation target.
- Calls for unlimited Bank of Japan easing until inflation reaches 2%.
Reaction details (23:23)
- No reaction in USD/JPY as we have heard very similar comments from Abe in recent days and weeks.
- USD/JPY trades at 82.09 (+1 pips) last.
Analysis details (23:25)
- According to the latest poll in the Nikkei press Abe's LDP party is clearly in the lead ahead of the December 16th elections.
28 Nov 2012 - 23:16 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: