- Forecasts consumer prices to grow 0.5%.
- FY 2013 growth to pick up with global recovery and fiscal strategies.
- Fiscal 2012/2013 real GDP forecast +1.0%.
- Japan government expect BoJ to take bold monetary easing steps to achieve 2% inflation.
- Fiscal 2013 trade deficit worth JPY 6.6trl vs. FY 2012 JPY 6.4trl.
- Over the weekend, Japan’s government and ruling parties approved the fiscal 2013 state budget proposal, with expenditures in the general-account budget of JPY 92.61trl.
Print 00:12, 28 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: