- Highly appreciates BoJ's review of monetary policy framework.
- Expects BoJ to pursue strong monetary easing under to achieve price target.
- Cannot tell exactly when 2% inflation target can be achieved.
- Will not comment on forex moves.
- These comments are a reiteration of previous comments.
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades at 89.17 (-42 pips) last.
Print 06:10, 22 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: