Italy's finance minister Grilli says not confident that Italy remains on path of reform even after election constitution changes mean "no way back"
- No surprising that some volatility in markets ahead of general election.
- It is Clear currency exchange rates should be market determined.
11 Feb 2013 - 17:13- Economic Commentary- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts