- Iran is seeking nuclear bomb to annihilate Israel.
- Declined to comment on Channel 2 report on Iran.
- Israel ready to act to stop Iran.
- If re-elected he will end Iranian nuclear program.
- This follows reports from Israel from a Channel 2 documentary that said the armed forces' chief of staff at the time, Gabi Ashkenazi, and Mossad intelligence head Meir Dagan both objected to the order to raise the military's alert level to "F-Plus", which means a strike could be imminent.
Print 19:48, 05 Nov 2012 - Economic commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: