News Headline Summary
Israel's Fischer says 2013 growth may be higher than forecast
- Europe looks significantly worse.
- Sees upside potential for banks 3% 2013 forecast.
- Latest indicators are more positive.
- Sees renewed concern on Greece, new concern on Germany.
- Global economy still close to recession.
Reaction details (07:39)
- No movement in seen in USD/ILS following these comments; trades 3.9236 last.
14 Nov 2012 - 07:32
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts