- Q4 revenue USD 13.5bln vs. Exp. USD 13.53bln
- Sees Q1 revenue USD 12.7bln plus or minus USD 500mln
- Sees Q1 gross margin 58% plus or minus couple of ppt, Exp. 56.3%
- Sees 2013 CAPEX USD 13bln, plus or minus USD 500mln
- Says as we enter 2013, our strong product pipeline has us well positioned to bring a new wave of Intel innovations across the spectrum of computing.
- This is an early release from Intel; they were due after- market but the embargo was broken.
- INTC are seeing high volatility after this earnings report, last trade at USD 22.78.
Print 20:56, 17 Jan 2013 - US Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: