- Expects more measures to cut Greek debt by 2020, 2022.
- Recommends rates close to zero on bilateral Greek loans.
- Greek fiscal position continues to improve.
- Greece making progress and the program is back on course.
- Needs sustained, strong program implementation.
- The comments come as part of the IMF's review on the ongoing Greek program.
- EUR/USD moved 12 pips lower from 1.3312 to 1.3300 in the immediate reaction; trades 1.3301 (-74 pips) last.
Print 15:31, 18 Jan 2013 - Economic commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: