- Also makes USD 353mln provision for UK consumer redress.
- Q3 PPI provision USD 357mln.
- Core tier-1 at 11.7%.
- Confident in growth outlook for emerging world.
- Expects soft landing in China.
- Final amount of financial penalties could be possibly significantly higher than amount accrued.
Reaction details (09:27)
- In an immediate reaction, co. shares slumped 1.3%.
- 10 minutes after the release shares are down 2.5%.
05 Nov 2012 - 09:15 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: