- The three-month debt limit extension will give senate time to pass the budget.
Reaction details (11:55)
- In immediate reaction to the comments:
- E-mini S&P moved higher from 1472.5 to 1474.75.
- T-notes moved 1+ ticks lower from 132.06+ to 132.05.
- WTI crude futures moved USD 0.17 higher from USD 95.31 to USD 95.48.
Analysis details (11:50)
- This is in-line with earlier comments where House Republicans said they were considering extending the debt limit to April 15th.
18 Jan 2013 - 11:48 - Equities Economic Commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: