- Hong Kong must curb demand if housing needs not addressed.
- To restrict housing sales to foreigners if shortage persists.
- Hong Kong govt. will take measures to increase land supply.
- HK to convert more sites for residential uses.
- Will build up a land reserve.
- Will develop new land in 'large scale'.
- HK is to provide 2,000 to 3,000 hectares by reclamation.
- HK to increase subsidized healthcare for elderly.
Print 03:04, 16 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: