- Hitachi Metals and Hitachi Cable are to hold board meetings Tuesday to formally decide on merger.
- Both companies shares suspended in Tokyo.
- Both companies said afterwards that it's not source of merger report.
Reaction details (00:15)
- Hitachi Metals shares fall 5.9% at reopen in Tokyo trading.
- Hitachi Cable shares rise 16% at reopen in Tokyo trading.
12 Nov 2012 - 23:22 - Metals - Source: Nikkei
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: