- International lenders are also mulling cutting Greek debt by EUR 10bln via debt buyback and extending maturities.
- Greek finance ministry is already preparing procedures for debt buyback.
- If approved by Eurogroup, the Greek debt buyback could be completed by year-end.
- These are all options that have been outlined over the past week or so.
- In reaction to the news EUR/USD moved 12 pips to the upside from 1.2904 to 1.2916.
Print 09:51, 23 Nov 2012 - Economic commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: