News Headline Summary
Goldman Sachs stays bullish on copper in 2013, to average USD 8,458/T
- Palladium deficit seen through 2015.
- Cautious on outlook for aluminum, bearish on nickel.
- Coal price upside limited by China demand.
- Iron ore may average USD 144 per ton in 2013 and iron ore to average USD 126 per ton in 2014.
- Iron ore headed for significant oversupply in two years.
16 Jan 2013 - 02:30
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts