- Co. bought back GBP 2.5bln shares in 2012.
- Sees core EPS growth of 3-4% CER in 2013.
- Q4 sales GBP 6.8bln vs. Exp. GBP 6.83bln.
- Expects to deliver further strong cash generation in 2013.
- Continued dividend growth and targeting share buybacks of GBP 1-2bln.
- Annual cost savings of at least GBP 1bln by 2016 with associated total charges of GBP 1.5bln.
Reaction details (07:07)
- In immediate reaction GSK LN shares rose 1.48% going from GBP 14.45 to GBP 14.66.
- In reaction to this positive earnings report in the sector AstraZeneca rose 0.26%.
- Roche shares also saw gains following this report rising 0.31% from CHF 201.59 to CHF 202.20.
06 Feb 2013 - 07:01 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: