- Luxembourg finance minister says no Greece decision tonight, will continue Monday.
Reaction details (22:45)
- EUR/USD fell 33pips from 1.2818 to 1.2785 following this headline.
- We have now moved lower by 47 pips in EUR/USD since the German finance minister's comment.
- USD index moves to fresh session highs +0.23%.
Analysis details (22:48)
- This announcement has prompted a risk off move across asset classes.
- Ministers had extended discussions on potential options for Greece but reached no agreement, deciding to instead kick the can down the road once again.
- Finance ministers expect to reach an agreement at their next meeting on Monday 26th November.
20 Nov 2012 - 22:34 - Forex - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: