- Sees German 2014 growth at 1.9%.
- Risks to economic outlook are on downside.
- German economy will shrink in Q4, stagnate in Q1.
- Sees inflation at 2.1% in 2012 and 1.6% at 2014.
Reaction details (08:34)
Withing 2 minutes of the release:
- EUR/USD moved lower from 1.2964 to 1.2947
- Mar Bund edged higher from 145.65 to 145.73
- Dec Dax moved lower from 7545 to 7534
07 Dec 2012 - 08:30 - Fixed Income Economic Commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: