News Headline Summary
German finance ministry spokesman says Greece has made clear progress but still many issues to be addressed
- No final Troika report on Greece yet.
- "Technical" Troika documents on Greece released.
- Unrealistic to expect a final decision on Greece today.
- Full Troika report needed before German parliament vote.
- Greece's short-term financing needs being discussed.
12 Nov 2012 - 10:38
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts