- German Factory Orders NSA (Mar) -0.4% vs. Exp. -2.9% (Prev. 0.0%, Rev. -0.2%)
- German Economy Ministry says industry is overcoming weak phase.
- In an immediate reaction to the better than expected data:
- Dax futures moved 6 ticks higher from 8171 to 8177.
- EUR/USD moved 20 pips higher from 1.3077 to 1.3097
- German bunds fell 4 ticks from 145.75 to 145.71.
Print 10:00, 07 May 2013 - EU Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: