News Headline Summary
German Economy Minister Rosler rejects currency devaluation to boost growth
- Eurozone stability key to German growth.
- Urges Eurozone to stay course on reforms.
- Non-committal on aid for Cyprus.
- Cyprus must put facts on table.
- Urges no taboos on EU-US trade talks.
17 Feb 2013 - 23:05
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts