News Headline Summary
Generali (G IM) CEO says may consider to raise capital if opportunity arises, not aware RCS capital increase plan at this time
- Doesn't plan capital increase.
- To stay in Pirelli pact if reduced to 1 year.
- May weigh participating in eventual RCS capital increase.
- Company doesn't have strategic holdings.
Reaction details (13:42)
- No immediate reaction in G IM shares, last trade at EUR 14.12 (-2.96%).
14 Jan 2013 - 13:39
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts