- Sees global industry sales up 2% in 2013.
- Pleased with progress in Europe although not satisfied with results.
- Company will continue to invest on the order USD 8bln a year.
- Expecting modest share increase in 2013 with new products.
- CEO says optimistic with relationship with Peugeot.
- As a note, the CEO of GM will be speaking on CNBC at 1510GMT/0910CST today.
Print 14:01, 09 Jan 2013 - US Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: