News Headline Summary
G20 to refrain from competitive devaluation according to a draft communique date Feb 11th
- Committed to cutting global imbalances.
- G20 committed to avoiding FX rate 'misalignment'
- G20 to resist 'protectionism in all forms'.
- US and Japan need to resolve fiscal uncertainties.
- G20 pledge to refrain from competitive devaluation.
14 Feb 2013 - 14:48
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts