News Headline Summary
G20 to refrain from competitive devaluation according to a draft communique date Feb 11th
- Committed to cutting global imbalances.
- G20 committed to avoiding FX rate 'misalignment'
- G20 to resist 'protectionism in all forms'.
- US and Japan need to resolve fiscal uncertainties.
- G20 pledge to refrain from competitive devaluation.
14 Feb 2013 - 09:48
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2130 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Intra-day market update videos
Daily technical analysis