Fed Officials Say:
- Cautiously optimistic about economic growth at December meeting.
- Economic activity mixed acorns sectors.
- See strength in autos, no sign of other manufacturing gains.
- Fed Regional bank directors saw inflation as subdued.
- These comments are almost identical in nature to those from the previous FOMC Discount Rate minutes.
- No reaction observed across the asset classes following this news.
Print 19:02, 08 Jan 2013 - Fed - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: