Fed Officials Say:
- Cautiously optimistic about economic growth at December meeting.
- Economic activity mixed acorns sectors.
- See strength in autos, no sign of other manufacturing gains.
- Fed Regional bank directors saw inflation as subdued.
Reaction details (19:05)
- No reaction observed across the asset classes following this news.
Analysis details (19:05)
- These comments are almost identical in nature to those from the previous FOMC Discount Rate minutes.
08 Jan 2013 - 19:00 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: