- Fed to make balance approach on jobs and inflation.
- Job market improving although progress is too slow.
- Higher unemployment mostly cyclical and not structural.
- Inflation and jobs thresholds aren't policy triggers.
Reaction details (18:12)
- In immediate reaction to the comments, EUR/USD moved 15 pips higher from 1.3407 to 1.3422.
- T-notes moved 1 tick higher from 131.21 to 131.22.
11 Feb 2013 - 18:00 - Fixed Income Bank Speaker - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: