- Accommodative policy quite appropriate given tepid recovery, high unemployment and subdued inflation.
- Asset purchases have had quite large pass-through rates to consumers.
- Targeting MBS bond buying contributed to stronger economic outcome.
- Fed has been effective in stimulating activity in interest sensitive sectors.
- Eric Rosengren is a non-voter, these comments are quite surprising given his normally dovish stance.
Print 17:46, 03 Dec 2012 - Fed - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: