- Economy is growing at a moderate pace.
- Is dubious about the benefits of replacing operation twist.
- Expiration of operation twist is not necessarily policy tightening.
- Would not support adoption of numerical thresholds of unemployment, inflation to guide policy.
- Not comfortable keeping rates near zero into 2016.
- Plosser is a non-voter on the FOMC with a hawkish view.
Print 22:50, 15 Nov 2012 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: