- Cliff uncertainty sidelining investors.
- Fiscal sustainability makes Fed's job easier.
- Economy growing around 2% annually.
- Sees moderate growth ahead.
Reaction details (23:59)
- EUR/USD unmoved by his comments, trades 1.2782 (-30pips) last.
Analysis details (23:58)
- Of note, he is a voting hawk and the renowned dissenter on the FOMC.
19 Nov 2012 - 23:54 - Fixed Income Bank Speaker - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: