- Sees no conflict in pursuing both fed mandates.
- Sees inflation too low, unemployment too high today.
- US citizens are conservative on spending.
- Sees 'too tight' Fed policy with subdued inflation.
- Forecasts growth of 2.5% this year and 3% for 2014.
_ Sees inflation at 1.6% in 2013, inflation of 1.9% in 2014 and unemployment at about 7.5% at end of 2013.
Print 01:21, 11 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: