- Fed has the ability to control inflationary pressures even with expanded balance sheet.
- As long as the Fed are hitting its inflation target, it is not monetizing debt.
- We're starting to see some good signs in housing, particularly rising home values.
- Fed has power and will to keep inflation on target.
- Fed forecasts suggests unemployment can come down considerably without generating inflation pressures.
11 Jan 2013 - 01:50 - Fixed Income Bank Speaker - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: