- In fact, US is out of the recession.
- Optimistic about US recovery despite headwinds.
- Housing still has a long way to recovery but healing faster than expected.
- Worried about costs of accommodative policies.
- Concerned about 'emerging shifts' in strategies by savers and banks to recast portfolio based on near zero rates.
- Near zero interest rates poses 'set of consequences'
- Investors could question fed's 2% inflation goal if inflation expectations begin to rise.
Print 16:46, 12 Feb 2013 - Fed - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: