News Headline Summary
Fed's Fisher says Fed has made a lot of money for the taxpayer
- Inflation and inflationary expectations are contained.
- Fed exit will be harder than many now expect.
- Fed would need to fight rise in inflation expectations.
Reaction details (23:51)
- No immediate reaction seen in EUR/USD.
Analysis details (23:51)
- He is non-voter in FOMC and know as a hawk.
27 Feb 2013 - 23:13
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts