News Headline Summary
Fed's Fisher says Fed has made a lot of money for the taxpayer
- Inflation and inflationary expectations are contained.
- Fed exit will be harder than many now expect.
- Fed would need to fight rise in inflation expectations.
- He is non-voter in FOMC and know as a hawk.
- No immediate reaction seen in EUR/USD.
22:18, 27 Feb 2013 -
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2130 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Intra-day market update videos
Daily technical analysis