- Committee believes will need to move away from highly accommodative stance before reaching full employment.
- Will have to tighten before reaching full employment.
- Reaching threshold will not trigger tightening.
- Fed policy maker economic projections assume fiscal cliff will be resolved.
- Today's decision is a continuation with what was expressed in September.
- Enlarging the balance sheet is not the biggest form of stimulus.
- Fed doesn't have tools to offset fiscal cliff.
12 Dec 2012 - 19:22 - Fixed Income Bank Speaker - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: