- Board set to vote today on seeking comment for proposal.
- Plan affects foreign banks with more than USD 50bln in assets.
- Plan would submit some foreign banks to the US stress test.
Analysis details (19:45)
- This meeting was to discuss the implementation of the Dodd Frank act regarding enhanced prudential standards for large foreign banks.
- These measures will subject foreign banks operating in the US to the same rules as their American counterparts.
14 Dec 2012 - 19:40 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: