- Q4 revenue USD 115.17bln vs. Exp. USD 118.12bln.
- Sees buybacks in Q1 equal to USD 5bln.
- Q4 oil-equivalent production decreased 5%.
- Q4 oil-equivalent production excluding items decreased 2%.
- Q4 natural gas production 12,541 MCFD.
- Q4 upstream earnings USD 7.762bln, down USD 1.067bln vs. 2011.
Reaction details (13:03)
- Co. shares trade up 1.2% in pre-market trade in response to this headline beat.
01 Feb 2013 - 13:02 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: