News Headline Summary
Eurogroup's Dijsselbloem says great appreciation for how Portugal tackling challenges and economic headwinds
- Portugal has 'done very well' on reforms.
- Important to work on structural reforms.
- Remain flexible on deficit targets of Portugal.
- Portugal compliant with bailout but more time necessary due to economic setback and more time could be considered.
- Wants to bring banking union forward as qulickly as possible.
27 May 2013 - 14:46
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts