- Portugal has 'done very well' on reforms.
- Important to work on structural reforms.
- Remain flexible on deficit targets of Portugal.
- Portugal compliant with bailout but more time necessary due to economic setback and more time could be considered.
- Wants to bring banking union forward as qulickly as possible.
Print 13:47, 27 May 2013 - Economic commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: