- EU seeks 0.1% tax rate on stocks and bonds and 0.01% on derivatives.
- EU tax plan includes residence based and issuance based collection.
- Sees tax plan generating EUR 30-35bln per year.
- EU plan includes pension funds and excludes retail transaction.
- EU plan sets goal of January 2014 for transaction tax start.
Print 23:01, 13 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: