- Greek finance minister Stournaras was briefed on on Euro group buyback.
- Eurogroup to convene on the morning of December 13th on Greek aid.
- Will also discuss Cyprus bailout on Dec. 13th.
- Spain programme implementation well on track.
- EUR 39.5bln disbursement to Spain for bank recapitalisation will take place in the middle of next week.
- Reaffirms commitment to support Portugal until full access to markets is regained, will receive EUR 2.5bln in January in next tranche of aid.
- He will step down at the end of this year or early next year from Eurogroup presidency.
03 Dec 2012 - 21:15 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: