Analysis details (00:50)
- So far Romney is leading which has translated to US stock futures trading around their session lows providing a bid tone to T-note futures.
- Also the dollar index is trading higher by 0.1%.
- All of the key swing states are yet to be confirmed and will hold the key for the election given all the states so far have gone as expected.
- We are awaiting confirmation on Virginia, Ohio and North Carolina.
- As a guide Ohio has not backed a losing Presidential candidate since 1960.
07 Nov 2012 - 00:39 - Equities - Source: RANsquawk
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: