1) NMDC Ltd, after the government's share sell down in state-run miner to raise roughly $1.2 billion is likely to be launched on December 13, three sources with direct knowledge of the situation said on Thursday.
2) Hero MotoCorp Ltd, after the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, today reported record retail sales in the festive season this year. HMCL has already retailed over 11 lakh (1.1 million) two-wheelers in the festive months of October and November.
3) AstraZeneca Pharma India LtdBSE -2.50 %, after the company has won approval for its new heart drug Brilinta in China, an increasingly important market for the British pharmaceuticals group.
4) Lanco Infratech Ltd, after the company said that the Griffin coal project in Australia is likely to gain A$150 million (about Rs 870 crore) following revision of fuel supply prices with Bluewaters Power Station.
5) Tata Motors Ltd, after Morgan Stanley Asia sold 50 lakh shares of Tata Motors on Thursday with differential voting rights for Rs 80.50 crore through open market transactions.
6) Bharti Airtel Ltd, after the company will launch IPO for its telecom tower business, biggest IPO for Indian markets in two years. The Rs 4,500-crore initial public offering (IPO) of Bharti Infratel will open on December 11.
7) Bayer CropScience Ltd, after the agro-chemical firm said it has sold its property at Thane in Maharashtra for Rs 1,250 crore to Agile Real Estate. "The company had 104 acres of land at Kolshet Road, Balkum Village in Thane alongwith buildings and structures," PTI reported.
8) Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, after the company said it is aiming for up to 30 per cent growth in revenues this fiscal to touch Rs 5,000 crore, with US and Latin America expected to be primary drivers.
9) L&T Ltd, after L&T Construction said that it has secured orders valued at over Rs 1,178 crore in November.
10) Cipla Ltd, after the company's South African arm, Cipla Medpro South Africa Ltd, has bagged a 840 crore or a 168 mn USD contract to supply medicines to the South African Govt.
Print 03:36, 30 Nov 2012 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: